HaloXCM is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), based on CyanogenMod 10.1.2, designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android firmware for your device.
I wanted a ROM as close to stock as possible with Halo from Paranoid Android ROM built-in, so I started this project. What you get is the latest rock-solid stable version of CyanogenMod (10.1.2) with no extra additions, except for Halo and FrancoKernel r163.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm
* app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns
* about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point
* the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Currently LG Nexus 4 is one of the few devices officially supported, but virtually any CyanogenMod 10.1-supported device should be ok. You just have to compile the ROM for yourself.
- ROM development